Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Delinquent, delinquency, delinquent, or delinquents in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Delinquent or delinquents may refer to:
- A person who commits a felony
- A juvenile delinquent, often shortened as delinquent is a young person (under 18) who fails to do that which is required by law; see juvenile delinquency
- A person who fails to pay a debt or other financial obligation
- The Delinquents (1989 film), an Australian film directed by Chris Thomson starring Kylie Minogue and Charlie Schlatter
- Delinquent (royalist)
- The Delinquents (group), a rap group from Oakland, California
- Fighting Delinquents, alternate title for the film Go to Hell, Hoodlums!
- Delinquent Girl Detective, English title of the manga series Sukeban Deka
- "Natural Born Delinquents", an episode of Yes, Dear
- Delinquent Habits, a hip hop group
- The Delicate Delinquent, a 1957 American black and white film starring Jerry Lewis
- Delinquent Road Hazards, a group of cars in the Cars film series
- Denim delinquent, an influential rock and roll fanzine of seven issues in total, published from 1971 to 1976
- Dropout Delinquents, a Playboy TV adult faux-reality series
- Delinquent Daughters, a 1944 exploitation film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Delinquent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.